The Young Researchers' Roundtable on Spoken Dialog Systems is an annual workshop designed for graduate students, PhD students, post docs, and junior researchers working in research related to spoken dialogue systems in both academia and industry. The roundtable provides an open forum where participants can discuss their research interests, current work and future plans. The workshop is meant to provide an interdisciplinary forum for creative thinking about current issues in spoken dialogue systems research, and help create a stronger international network of young researchers working in the field.
Please note that by "young researchers" the workshop's organizers mean to target students and researchers in the field who are at a relatively early stage of their careers, and in no way mean to imply that participants must meet certain age restrictions.
- Thanks to all the participants (and especially the local organisers) for this great YRRSDS, and see you next year in Lyon!
- Local Information details have been added.
- The Proceedings are online -- there's no need for you to print them, you'll receive a printed version at the roundtable.
- Invited speakers: Alexander Koller and Alexander Rudnicky
- Sponsorship talks: Amanda Stent and Jason Williams
- The 8th Young Researchers' Roundtable on Spoken Dialogue Systems (YRRSDS 2012) will be held on July 3rd and 4th in Seoul, South Korea.